We’re back! It’s Truthstream News No. 2! First, we just want to say THANK YOU for the overwhelming support we received after we put up the first show. You guys are awesome.
In this second episode of Truthstream News, Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton expose the phony pretenses behind a massive corporate takeover in Africa and the rest of the world – as well as other examples of Trojan Horse philanthropic aid on the international scene.
We also finally finished Corntamination! (Long time fans: remember that from last summer?) Woooot!
In this episode:
– Aaron sells the world on international food aid at the hands of the planet’s foremost billionaires
– Melissa presents evidence to support her hypothesis that working for the highest echelon of the federal government turns people into bridge trolls
– The duo breakdown the recent U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit and what’s really driving all this “foreign aid”
– John Kerry tells starving Africans not to build any new farms, just to plant some GMO, while Obama informs young African leaders that we can’t live in a world where everybody has a nice house and air conditioning because the planet will “boil over”
– Melissa discovers the benefits of water fluoridation
– In a special investigative report, Truthstream follows the trail of biopharming, where science is using genetically engineered crops to growing pharmaceutical and vaccine components. Some of these medications are developed to be eaten directly as food. (Remember Prodigene and Epicyte?)
– and Janet Yellen receives a Letter to the NWO.
Thank you for viewing! Please help to spread this video and others like it within your social media reach, or please consider donating at: http://truthstreammedia.com/support-truth-2/
This program is not funded or directed by any outside sources; it represents the often difficult and dedicated work of two activists trying to understand, share, critique and change. Support of any kind — informational, spiritual or material — is greatly appreciated to keep this going!
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.